All of our fabrics are high quality designer quilting fabrics. We buy first quality, 100% cotton woven or printed fabrics. Fabrics are a standard quilting weight used for all types of crafting and are between 40/45 inches (approx 112-114cm) in width unless otherwise stated. Minky and Specialty Fabrics will have the width and type of fabric listed.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Money Orders, and eChecks via Paypal.
Payment is due at the time of purchase. We will hold your order if you wish to send a money order or pay by e-check. We cannot ship until we receive your payment.
Sales tax for Utah residents is 6.6%.
All sewing items will be shipped USPS First-Class Mail or Priority Mail depending on weight. 2 yards or less will be shipped First-Class. Orders greater than 2 yards will be shipped Priority Flat Rate Mail. Orders will be shipped within 3 business days of paid order (most items will be shipped by next business day). We ship most every business day unless we are on vacation. If there is a problem with your order, you will be notified ASAP by email.
Amy Butler Bags are shipped within 48 hours. US residents please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. You will receive an email notification with tracking.
Please make sure your current shipping address is correct on your order and your PayPal account. Sisters & Quilters cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, or undeliverable packages. We will be happy to assist you with locating your package by providing all relevant shipping information. Please add signature confirmation or insurance to your order if you feel it is necessary.
International Customers - You are responsible for any fees incurred through customs. Please note that "package tracking" is not available beyond customs in some countries. If you would like any additional mail services, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds and Exchanges
If there is a problem with your order:
Contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery.
Refunds or Exchanges are not accepted once the fabric is cut from the bolt. This is a custom cut. However, if something isn't right with your order or if your fabric has flaws, please let us know. We will be happy to resolve the issue for you.
Refunds will be issued once items are returned to us. Refunds will not be given for shipping & handling charges unless fabric was damaged. Sale items may not be returned. Because of copyright laws, patterns and books may not be returned.
Your Privacy is important to us. We believe in transparency, and we’re committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information.
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized PayPal to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of fabric, for example), if you contact us directly.
Information about our customers is important to our business. We only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
We do not send email marketing or promotional messages without your express consent. When you sign up for Sisters Club newsletters and promotions you give your express consent. You may opt out of receiving marketing messages from us at any time. Just unsubscribe at the bottom of each email.
We only retain your personal name, address, and email for shipping purposes, bookkeeping records, and to fulfill orders. If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases as described below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to: (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests; and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Alternately, you may mail us at: Sisters & Quilters, 702 South 500 East, Providence UT 84332, USA
Thank you for your business!
Kristin and Sandra